Linda CRAIG

1951—

Linda is a member of the collective of artists who run the Cowhouse Gallery in Perranuthnoe and also set-up the artists' co-operative known as the New Street Gallery opposite the Exchange Gallery in Penzance. Linda studied Ceramic design and Printmaking at Ware and Watford Art Schools in the early 1990s, previously having worked in Community Development in London and the South East helping to set-up various projects, notably The Courtyard Arts Centre in Hertford. She worked as artist in residence at Pishiobury Park, Hertfordshire creating a site specific ceramic slab built sculpture. Since relocating to Cornwall she has worked as a slip caster for Lamorna Pottery and currently teaches ceramic workshops at Sancreed House Retreat Centre. She works from her studio at Bejowans Farm near St Buryan.