Selina Wing was a London-born (Tooting) painter who exhibited at NAG's Opening exhibition in 1895, and in the same year exhibited at Liverpool (acc to Year's Art) from her address in Higher Tooting. She had been a regular visitor to West Cornwall since about 1890-1, and Tovey believes that she had probably settled in St Ives in about 1893.
The marriage of Miss Wing (at age 44) to Theresa Norah COPNALL, a year younger, took place in Penzance in 1899. Whybrow notes Selina Marion Wing as Mrs J M Bromley and living at 8 Bellair Terrace and 6 Draycott at St Ives prior to marriage. By 1901, the couple were boarding at Torquay, Devon, but had returned to St Ives by 1905 when they purchased some dilapidated houses in Quay Street, St Ives (Downalong) and created the lovely family home of Quay House (See Tovey 2009 p77 for before and after prints). They remained there for the rest of their lives.
Hardie (2009) Artists in Newlyn and West Cornwall (under WING) (p300)
Tovey (2009) St Ives: Social History (pp76-7)
Whybrow (1994) St Ives;